Wednesday, March 28, 2012

School... and Rugby... and school

I've been really busy with assignments while trying to still have fun in New Zealand lately. It was made tough by the fact that I got sick and was still recovering a week after Poly Fest. I didnt really feel like going out and doing some big adventure over the weekend. Instead I stayed in and watched Rugby on TV with Neville. It was cool to have someone explain the rules and differences to me. Watched a ton of rugby and my favorite version is Sevens which only has 7 players a side and the half is only 7 minutes long. The game is really fast paced an intense.

Once the weekend of rugby ended, it was back to schoolwork... blah. I have an assignment due in a few days that I've been working on for a few days and I sick of it and will be glad to turn it in. I was worried that I would be overloaded because I have 2 essays due next week, but it turns out that they aren't very long so I should be able to do them pretty quickly (hopefully!). It's a big change from all the 10 page papers i wrote at UCI last quarter. I just need to make it through next week and then it is off to Australia for Easter break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment