Friday, March 9, 2012

First week

Finished my first week of classes and they all seem pretty interesting. I think my Maori studies class is definitely going to be my favorite one but I'm kinda bummed because it is only once a week. My NZ History class is decent but he has been focusing a lot on Maori history so far and assuming that everyone knows the basics, which I most certainly do not. My last class was Sports Psychology. The class itself is really interesting but we have this weird journal assignment that I dont think I'm going to like very much. Hopefully it turns out to be interesting though because that is my only psych class.

The best news is that I dont have any class on friday. I've never had that before, I'm hoping it will be nice and enable me to travel on the weekends and see lots of different things around Hamilton. We were going to try and go to Rotorua but things kinda fell through but I want to try and go soon because it is supposed to be nice there. We did go into town last night for a bit which was fun. We found a bar that had live music and when they found out we were from California they played a bunch of California themed songs. Fun! Not many updates outside of that because we're busy with class and getting settled in, but it has been a blast so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment