Monday, February 27, 2012
Classes, woohoo!
So I picked my classes today! I got all my top choices and it was really really easy. The only downside was that there is apparently the improper wording on our visas that needs to be fixed. The lady at the student center was super helpful and said she would take care of it for us. Awesome. Anyway, I ended up signing up for Maori studies, New Zealand History, and Sport Psychology. Should be a fun semester. All the other UC people here in Hamilton have moved into there dorms now so it's nice to finally get to meet up with everyone after we all went our separate ways after Auckland. We have the rest of O-week still to go but I'm very excited for school to start and see what classes are like. Hopefully a blast!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment