Friday, May 25, 2012

Mental break!

So I just turned in two big assignments and I finally have some time to relax and enjoy New Zealand. At least for a few days because I have another assignment due soon but it shouldn't be as hard as the other ones. I'm finding myself less and less motivated to do school, though. We're planning on going to Rotorua on Sunday for a few hours so that will be a nice little break from school. Last update I talked about Kingitanga day at school but it rained all day that day and I ended up not doing anything because of that. Oh Well. I'm realizing how soon it will be time to go back and it's totally bittersweet but hopefully the last month will be as fun as the first. Danielle will be here soon and I'm excited to do a few things with here while she's here (Waitomo Caves). It would also be AMAZING to go shark diving for my birthday but it is really expensive and not exactly easy to get there so I'm not sure that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment